Situated in the peaceful village of Noak Bridge, The Octagon is a delightful eight sided building that is home to a maximum of ten residents. The local shop and GP’s surgery are both within walking distance and on dry days you’ll find the picturesque duck pond is a lovely spot to sit and enjoy the fresh air.
Plus if you fancy making the short 1.5 mile trip into Basildon, the bus conveniently stops right outside the house.
- An inviting and luxuriously furnished lounge
- Modern kitchen and spacious dining area where meals are eaten sociably together
- A light airy conservatory
- A private pamper room where you can have your hair done or enjoy a relaxing hand massage.
- Laundry facilities including dryers
- Pretty garden and courtyard that green fingered residents can help maintain if they wish.
- Non-resident managers on-site daily between 9am and 6pm
- 24-hour Care Line alarm service as standard
- Weekly hairdresser
- Chiropodist and complementary therapies by arrangement
- Personal assistance with showering can be arranged if required
- Cleaning service at request